I am so excited I have my first reader. Thanks Aubrey. I hope that everything is going well for your family. I bet the girls are getting so big. I cant wait to see them in December.
Some updates on Alexis are that she is becoming a very good walker. At first when she came to a step or a slope she would fall but now she can walk up the step and she kind of runs down the slope really fast. It is so funny to watch. She has also learned how to kick a ball. It only took Bryan and I maybe two or three times before she realized what we were doing. She is so short that she is actually kicking the ball with her knees and not her feet. But it is so cute to see her try to do what mommy and daddy do.
Hope that everyone has a great day.
Jacks
No comments:
Post a Comment