Tonight I went to math class. I got my test back and I got a 94%. It is amazing how much fun math is once you understand what is going on. It is amazing how many years it took for me to finally understand. I think that math was one of the hardest obstacles in my life. I am glad that I am almost done with it. My teacher is this old guy that also teaches math at a junior high during the day. He is very nice but sometimes gets lost. It is so funny when people try to correct him. Sometimes we dont even correct him because we are getting to used to him writing down the wrong numbers. He is a really cute guy. There are these two guys in the back that love to talk and tonight he called them loud mouths as a joke. They love to talk to everyone and have something to say about everything. The class is actually really fun and very entertaining. I wish more of my classes had been just like this one. Hope everyone is doing well. I will write more later.
Jacks
No comments:
Post a Comment