Blessed Day

Blessed Day

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend



Sawyer is now a month old. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. He is such a handsome boy. I am so lucky to be able to have a son and a daughter. I love being a mom and watching my children grow. I can't wait to see Sawyer smile for the first time and to see him take his first steps. Being a mother is the best thing in the whole world.
We went to Sugar House park on Memorial Day. It was such a beautiful day to spend at the park. Alexis fed the ducks and geese and played on the toys. Her favorite thing to do at the park is to go on the swing. She could stay on the swing forever if you let her. It is so hard to get her off. It was so fun to watch her and her daddy have so much fun at the park. It was nice to have a family day together.

We had dinner night with our friends. Alexis and Haylee like playing together. I had to get a picture of all the kids together. It is going to be so fun to watch them all grow. What a cute little chubby face Sawyer has. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Alexis loves to go over to Mychal and Travis' House. She had a lot of fun that night finding all the toys that were in the house.
She loves to find new things to play with. What a curious little girl.

No comments: