Blessed Day

Blessed Day

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Burrito Baby

Sawyer is 5 weeeks now. On June 1 he started to make cute little noises when you talk to him. He loves to look around the house and to look at your face. He is so adorable. I have found that he loves to be wrapped like a burrito. He will sleep for a long time all wrapped up. We have been getting more sleep at night because of it. I am so happy for that.
Alexis will be starting school on June 23. She is so excited to be going to school. She will be going to Challenger school. We went and took a tour of the school today and she had a blast. She cried when we had to leave. I am so excited for her to start school. She is so ready to be social and learn new things.

No comments: